i can say that salman khan has some die-hard fans in India, He is like rajnikant of Hindi movies. Still There are many peoples who hates him, and they have pretty valid reasons for that:
- No respect for women: He beats up his own women and is seen to be a womanizer. What worse could a celeb, whom more than half of the nation looks up to do? But but but he acts as messiah who beats up the bad guys.. But who’s gonna beat him up?? Oh you know he even felt like a raped woman during his shoot for a movie..
- He’s a horrible boyfriend: Besides beating up his girlfriends, this man offers zero emotional fidelity to the relationship. He’s incapable of cultivating meaningful relationships based on love, trust and mutual respect!
- A killer: Even if he try to forget that he somehow did not go to jail but we can not change the real facts of 2002 hit-and-run case. One person was killed and four were injured after Salman’s SUV ran over the stairs of the American Express Laundry in the intervening night of September 27 and 28, 2002. Though he was acquitted of all charges in the 2002 hit-and-run case by the Bombay High Court, but it is quite evident that the incidence was not by mistake but because of drinking and driving nature of Salman who was driving the car. This is a punishable act in every possible way but we all know the power of stars in our country. And yes! He is not just a Star, but the Superstar!
- No mercy for animals: It is not just humans who became the target but also blackbucks in Jodhpur who were shot dead by the ‘Bhai Jaan’. The case is reportedly of 1998 when he poached two chinkaras and a black buck while shooting for “Hum Saath Saath Hain”. He was sentenced 5 years of imprisonment but is currently out on bail.
- Lacks Self-control: He is accused many times of his violent behavior with the media persons while they were capturing him. Having such a huge fame, he is ought to have a large number of fans but he has at some point misbehaved with fans also. This is probably, not good for his image but this remains all hidden in a mass number of fans.
- Indulges in useless controversies: He has involved in many fights with fellow celebrities such as Shahrukh khan. He had issues with ex-girlfriends Aishwarya rai and Katrina Kaif. He also had trouble with Vivek Oberoi while dating Aishwarya Rai and had a rift with Arijit Singh for deleting his song from the movie ‘Sultan’. This seems he shows that he is the “Robinhood Pandey” of the industry.
- He’s ruined a lot of careers: At one point of time Vivek Oberoi was a very promising new comer. People were saying he could be the next SRK! And then Salman Khan happened to him. Now he’s a laughing stock. Nothing more. Was it really that big a deal that he had to ruin someone’s career by pulling strings in the industry?
- Not a good actor: This man is not good at the one this the world knows him for! His acting is so bad that directors have now started casting him in movies where he plays Salman Khan only. The film fraternity has given up expecting expressions out of Salman’s face! I wonder how he gets to sleep at night. Not a good human being, not a good lover, not even a good actor. What’s he good at?
- Showing off his charities: Yes he does so much of good works right?? So much of charity ya?? But there are hell lot of celebrities who does bigger charities than him and of course don’t try to hide their crimes behind those charities unlike him..