Bearded men are seen as more prosocial, and when they smile they look more friendly, helpful, and accepting than those who don’t have one, psychology says. It also turns out that a lot of women find them more attractive since having a beard contributes to the image of manliness, trustworthiness, and health. It seems like this facial feature can bring success to those who choose to grow it.
dmfmemes was stunned by the transformations these 16 men went through. Let’s choose the best one together!
1. “First time growing a beard, 3 months progress”
2. “Growth after 6 weeks”
3. “Before, 3 months, and 6 months progress”
4. Joaquin Phoenix prefers having a beard when off stage.
5. If Santa Claus was real, this would be him.
6. “My 7 months edition”
7. “If anyone tries to tell you that beards are a bad thing, look what it did for me.”
8. Chris Pine looks like a completely different person with a beard.
9. 6 months into Viking transition
10. “In 6 months, I moved to a new city, went back to college, changed jobs twice, and last but not least — grew this beard.”
11. “Some faces need a beard!”
12. Zayn Malik has changed a lot since One Direction. So has his beard.
13. “Finally out of the military after 6 years. Couldn’t wait for this.”
14. “I’m so glad I didn’t let the early patches stop me.”
15. “My progress just after 3 months!”
16. Jake Gyllenhaal has been admired by many for his beard style.
Have you ever radically changed your style? Let’s share our stories in the comment section!